Saturday, May 29, 2010

性格之我 I got character

小燕子,当我看到朋友传来的这篇伊美儿,就想到你那篇“挨”,异曲同工。。。呵呵!

Many people got no style. Me, I got character.
See-ah. I don’t simply take instructions from people.
I think first lah. Don’t like it, don’t take lah.
With boss also like that. I don’t care. Sack sack lah.
I not afraid one. Then, when got no mood to work,
I just go for the tarik. Don’t like? Not my problem, what!
When boss make noise, tell him to fly kite.
Money so little, some more got so much work.
Where can? Some more got so many bosses.
Big boss, small boss, woman boss. One say one thing.
Listen until you pengsan. You can died like that.
I tell you sometime not fair. Client also another kind.
Always last minute change this change that.
Genrantee one. Make my like difficult only. Then.
Kena work until two three a.m. Who can tahan like that?
Something koyak in their head. I not joking.
Don’t know advertising but only talk big all the time.
Then some more when the thing tak jalan, they complain
We all no good. Then who kena? Me lah! Some more who?


有谁看过这本“性格色彩密码解读”之书?

11 comments:

俳优 said...

What talking you
I catch no ball
see only head giddy brain expand

向日葵啊伯 said...

Took me a while to understand la. So bright writing one.

lian莲/ 心月 said...

Lucky I no Boss now, no wonder I kena until my ear rosak!

小煒 said...

when i tengok your articles
i have the same feeling also
workers very very pity

that book i got nampak it sell at shop
but i didnt buy also
u got buy??
borrow me hahhaa

嘿嘿 said...

Some more who?

Tiatiok not me lor!

嘿嘿 said...

我不轻易看色色的书,祗是瞄读过,但不是这本!

熏衣草 said...

colour book i got read some, but not this one lor..haha

小路 said...

俳优,this type of articles no need to use brain one lah! use your eye to see and mouth to laugh! if not you'll go gila!

向日葵,dark dark writing can not see lah!

莲,no Boss means own boss! hahaha...

小炜司砾,so you must studies hard hard! OK! sorry, that book I don't own it, but will go to bookshop see see! hehe...

嘿嘿,还用说!当然不是这本,因为这本里面没有你要看的东东啦!

熏衣草,you read colour book for what? you should read XXX book. hahaha...

cindyq said...

小露露,谁没有character呢?
每个人都有其独特无二的character。。。

小路 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
小路 said...

cindy, 对咯!我的character是有话就说(直说),有沙发就坐!哈哈哈。。。你呢?